Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Back Home



The family is back home. Mia did not appreciate her first car trip - she thought eating would be more fun, and let us know.

Luis took her into the grocery store under their apartment where everyone congratulated him and looked at pretty Mia. Jenn managed the stairs well, and has been settling in. They seem relaxed, and got to spend time talking to Jenn's family on the computer, holding up the laptop camera so everyone Stateside could see Mia asleep in her bassinet.


Tomorrow is my last day here. I'm missing my kids already, but, it will be hard to leave my new niece.

5 comments:

lcm0709 said...

I marvel at the perfect timing of your trip. I am so glad that Mia and her parents are home safe and sound. She gets prettier with each new day.

XOXO
Laura

Anonymous said...

The angels gazed upon the earth
And planned a very special birth
"We'll give this child the gift of grace
A tender strength and precious face,
A smile as brilliant as the sun,
To shine God's love on everyone,
And eyes like stars, so twinkly bright
Like diamonds in the sky at night...
This child will have a caring heart
And be a blessing from the start
A special gift from God above
To hold and cuddle and to love
And there's a perfect place down there
A home with tender loving care,
And parents who will soon have guessed
They truly have been very blessed!

Author unknown

Love from Grandma Betsy-Jo

The Barr Family said...

how big is she? she seems like a really great size!

Thankfulmom said...

Such a lovely baby and great photos.

Lisa

Anonymous said...

From a happy proud Aunt

Heidi:

Thank you so much for posting these photos. I'm Luis's sister and I cannot tell you how grateful I am.

My computer has been broken, but I finally get to know my niece, and I have to say, my brother Luis is right: SHE IS ADORABLE!

Jenn & Luis:
I really wish I could be there with you.

Congratulations again!
I know every day God will keep giving you His wisdom, faith, grace and love to continuosly take care of each other and precious Mia.

I love you all!

Olbeni