Sunday, December 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Zion

Today is December 21st. Zion's fifth birthday, according to her birth mom, not her "official" paperwork.

She wanted a lemon cake, so (at 4:30 pm) we're waiting for her Daddy to get out of bed (he has a migrane) so we she can blow out some candles and we can EAT IT.

I can't seem to convince my children that December is a COLD month. I even hid all the shorts and short sleeved shirts in Zion's room. But, somehow, she found some, enough that every single day I wonder if it's worth fighting over clothing.


Photo update, Daddy got up!

5 comments:

paige said...

Many happy returns, lovely Zion!

KT said...

Happy Birthday Beautiful Zion!

Jennifer Malone Rodriguez said...

I can't believe how BIG she is...she looks 12 in this picture!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Zion!

Jen Shifflett

Anonymous said...

When you decide you're going to start blogging again, some notice would be nice! I stopped coming b/c of your "blog break" and missed Zion's b-day celebration. She looks lovely and so happy with her big brother. Her smile is infectious.