Monday, September 22, 2008

Weekend in Atlanta

We had a fabulous weekend with our friends in Atlanta. It was the first time we'd seen Little Cutie on the swing since we came home with her from India. She is so well adjusted and happy - it is just wonderful to spend time with her.


But, the big news was Zion's future husband's birthday! Here he is, with Zion on the couch (love this photo by the "other" mom).



The party was a real rush. I have my friend Laura to thank for this flattering photo of me pretending to enjoy myself on the giant inflatible slide . . . you know, just for my kid's sake.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We should do a co-blog about the tooth trauma. I think I've recovered... oh, and Mimi's tooth is not hurting either. LOL

The kids sorely miss you all and we hope to do this again soon.

xoxo
Laura :)

KT said...

Looks like a great time!
Im now convinced that Zion gets more georgous by the day!! Look at those eyes!!
KT