Sunday, March 30, 2008

Easter

So much has happened lately. I look through hundreds of photos I've taken in the past month and lament my lack of blog time. Easter gave Alden and Zion their first egg hunts, at Grandma's house. Hanna was there, and I think it may have been her first hunt, too, judging by the fun she had. This cute photo was her idea:


Zion has an amazing eye. You can't keep an egg (or a tiny spider, or ant, or smidgen of chewing gum) hidden for long with Zion nearby.


Check out the adults. I call this relaxed participation.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not like the month of March wasn't busy or anything... hey, great pics and great family! Whoever had the task of hiding the eggs, I think the Easter Bunny has a high position within the company. I mean, placing an egg ON a branch... genius!

the ewings said...

Your Easter looks so bright and colorful and full of life. Thank the Lord for the first Easter and the life it brings us. I love the relaxed participation. - Chris

Kimmie said...

It certainly looks like a fun Easter hunt and the adults look like they too are enjoying the celebration.

We are currently in the midst of an Ethiopian adoption...come meet us if you get a moment...we love new friends!

Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted